Undiscovered China on Viking Emerald
Shanghai to Beijing
Discover China’s most magnificent cities and sights in 18 days-Beijing and the Great Wall, colonial-flavored Shanghai, Xian’s Terra Cotta Warriors and more. Plus, you’ll witness pandas in their natural habitat in Chengdu and wander the unique canal-lined warrens of Lijiang. In the midst of your journey, enjoy a 5-night sojourn along the spectacular Yangtze River and its towering Three Gorges. And with the finest hotels and the deluxe...
Cruise the Yangtze River on Viking Emerald, a state-of-the-art river cruise vessel. Accommodating 256 guests with full verandas, hotel-style beds in every spacious suite and stateroom, public areas bathed in light and an English-speaking crew, Viking Emerald is one of the most sophisticated river ships sailing the region.
Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Poll Top River Cruise Ship
- 128 comfortable outside staterooms (2 Explorer Suites, 14 Suites, 4 Jr. Suites, 108 Veranda)
- All staterooms have a veranda with sliding glass doors
- Sun deck with panoramic views and shaded sitting area
- Obervation lounge and bar
- Emerald Bar
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Onboard boutique & tailor
- Gym, sauna and massage services
- Beauty salon
- Library and internet cafe
- 2 Elevators with access to all decks
- Laundry service
- Onboard doctor
Viking®, The World’s Leading River Cruise Line®, offers destination-focused itineraries on the rivers of Europe, Russia, Asia and Egypt. Travel with like-minded travelers on what Viking calls The Thinking Person’s Cruise®, designed to help you explore and engage with your destination—with immersive shore excursions, insightful lectures, Destination Performances, cooking demonstrations and regional cuisine. Plus, with Viking Inclusive Value, just abo ...