Jordan & Egypt: Petra to the Pyramids on Oberoi Zahra
Explore biblical lands untouched by time from atop Mt. Nebo, at sandstone Petra, and in ancient Roman cities surrounding Jordan’s Dead Sea shores. Sail down the River Nile on a journey that spans 5,000 years of history in the world’s oldest civilization. Visit pyramids, temples and tombs that speak volumes about the lives of Egyptian kings and queens, traveling by felucca, camel and small boat to places immortal and ...
Climb aboard the decks of Oberoi Zahra for a cruising experience you'll never forget... from over the handrails of the top deck awaits thousands of years of history... culture... innovation... and mystery passing you by on all sides. Discover the remains of ancient civilizations... and tour the final resting places of the pharaohs who reigned over Egypt so many years ago... all before coming back onboard to settle down and relax with good friends and accommodations fit for royalty.
- On-board spa with exclusive Oberoi treatments
- Fully equipped, 24-hour gymnasium
- Beauty salon for ladies and gentlemen offering beauty treatments, body wraps, body scrubs and massages
- Temperature controlled, outdoor swimming pool
- 27 cabins with accompanying Nile views and private bathrooms with glass paneled rain shower.
- Multiple dining areas — The Restaurant, The Club Lounge & The Library and Cigar Lounge